Chamomile tea bags - Fares - 20g
Estimated delivery: -
We guarantee that the products reach you in the best conditionsCheck out our packaging process
Supports digestion, helps reduce digestive discomfort.
Supports skin tissue regeneration.
Helps to soothe respiratory tract irritations.
- contributes to protecting and maintaining the integrity of the gastric mucosa;
- supports the secretion of gastrointestinal juices;
- helps to eliminate intestinal gases;
- contributes to the calming of oropharyngeal and small intestine mucosal irritations;
- contributes to the optimization of smooth muscle contractions in the digestive and respiratory tracts;
- helps to inhibit the multiplication of potentially pathogenic microorganisms in the digestive tract and upper respiratory tract;
- helps to calm irritations and reduce secretions of the nasal mucosa;
- externally contributes to the protection, hygiene and maintenance of the oral mucosa, maintaining the health, integrity and appearance of the skin, reducing irritation, maintaining the integrity of the perianal mucosa, hair care.
Not recommended in case of hypersensitivity to this plant.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
The product can be consumed during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Method of preparation:
Internal use - pour 250 ml of boiling water over a teaspoon of the plant and leave covered for 10-15 minutes, then strain.
External use - pour 250 ml of boiling water over 2-4 teaspoons of the plant and leave covered for 10-15 minutes, then strain.
Internal use - drink 2-3 cups of tea a day.
External use - compresses, gargle, local baths.