Nest noodles - Baneasa - 200g
Estimated delivery: -
We guarantee that the products reach you in the best conditionsCheck out our packaging process
Do you like to cook soups and do you often use noodles to make these recipes more substantial? We have something for you! Try the nest noodles from Baneasa in a 400 gram bag and feel the quality of a Romanian product!
Here is some information about nest noodles from Baneasa. Read the text below and see if this is what you are looking for:
- The flour from which the pasta is made is obtained from a wheat of the highest quality, being ground and prepared right in the Baneasa mills where a last generation technology and high-performance flour sorting equipment are used;
- Baneasa is one of the most appreciated names in the field of milling and pasta production, with a history of more than three decades - you can rely on Baneasa brand products, they have been on the market for a long time and are among the favorites of Romanians ;
- Cuiburi noodles are made from white wheat flour type 550 (gluten content of 9-12%) and water;
- The manufacturer's preparation suggestion is as follows: boil a liter of water and 10 grams of salt. Add 100 grams of pasta and mix from time to time, then drain the water and rinse the pasta with cold water;
- The recommended boiling time is 2 minutes;
- These pastas contain gluten, which is an allergen for some people;
- Prepare them in a bowl of milk with noodles for the lost taste of childhood, in a soup or choose an Asian-inspired recipe - these are the dishes where the nest noodles from Baneasa shine the best!
- Baneasa products have the IFS Food version 6, Higher Level certification, thus respecting the highest degree of quality and safety.
Cook delicious soups every day and choose a Romanian product you can trust!