Classic Gelfix - Dr. Oetker - 25g
Estimated delivery: -
We guarantee that the products reach you in the best conditionsCheck out our packaging process
We offer you Gelfix 2:1 from Dr. Oetker, with a quantity of 25g, an ideal mix for a quick preparation of jams, jams and jellies.
With Gelfix from Dr. Oetker you always get the best jams, jams and jellies!
Do you want an ideal mix for preparing the most delicious jams? Then the ideal solution is Gelfix, from Dr. Oetker! Try the product now, ensure special and tasty jams, jams and jellies, at your home!
- The product has a quantity of 25g;
- Gelfix Classic 2:1 is used to prepare jams, jams or jellies, adding to exactly 500 g of sugar - 1 kg of fruit;
- An ideal mix for a quick preparation of jams, jams and jellies with low sugar content;
- The gelling preparation for jams is a quick help for making an authentic homemade jam, with all the aroma and properties of the fruit;
- It contains citrus pectin, maintains the taste of fresh fruit.
Method of preparation:
- Cut the washed and cleaned fruits into small pieces (can be given through a robot) or, in the case of jellies, squeeze and stop the juice;
- Then the required amount is weighed;
- The contents of the envelope are mixed with 2 spoons of sugar and added over fruit or juice;
- The whole mixture is put on high heat;
- After it boils, take the pot off the heat, add the rest of the sugar and boil again; boil for exactly one minute, stirring continuously, then remove from heat;
- Immediately fill the washed and dried jars, then seal them with lids, after placing the lids, turn the jars upside down and let them sit on the lids for about 5 minutes, for better homogenization.
Take advantage now and choose Gelfix, a healthy alternative to enjoy fruit all year round, from Dr. Oetker!
The legend says that a slice of bread with jam is the ideal snack, regardless of the time chosen.