Spicy vegetable stew - Razvan Idicel - 350g
Estimated delivery: -
We guarantee that the products reach you in the best conditionsCheck out our packaging process
No dyes, no additives, no preservatives.
Ingredients: baked capsicum 45%, baked eggplant, tomato sauce, onion, oil, hot pepper (habanero) sauce, salt, pepper, bay leaves.
Method of preparation: We roast the capia pepper on the grill, clean it by hand and put it in the cauldron, then we make sure that the fire is just right so that the aroma of the capia peppers and the spiciness of the peppers remain alive in the jar that will reach you.
Vegan, fasting product.
Pasteurized product. Store in a dry and cool place, away from frost, heat and sunlight. After opening, store in the refrigerator and consume within a maximum of 7 days.
Natural Ingredients for a Healthy and Delicious Snack
- Made from 100% natural ingredients, spicy zacusca with capia peppers and eggplant is a perfect option for those who want to eat healthy and enjoy a delicious and slightly spicy taste
- With a simple composition and no preservatives, this snack is an excellent choice for those who are careful about what they eat and want to make sure they get only the best ingredients.
Intense Taste and Fine Texture for your Kitchen
- The combination of roasted capsicum and eggplant makes this sauce intense and full of flavors.
- Authentic Flavor and Traditional Preparation
- Made with grilled capsicum and baked aubergine, this sausage has an authentic flavor and traditional taste.
- Carefully brewed in a cauldron, each jar of capsicum and eggplant sauce is carefully crafted to preserve fresh and authentic flavors.
I like spicy sausage in the cauldron, for good reason, for terrible people! Zacusca Răzvan will remind you of the goodies made by your grandmother in your childhood, every autumn. It is prepared with great care, in a cauldron on a wood fire, by the housewives of Idicel Pădure, who closely follow the recipe for sausage handed down from their ancestors.